Momodou Camara (Acca)
At Standard, we wish to bring you undiluted 2020 Budget Figures of The Gambia Government through MOFEA-Minister of Finance and Economic Affairs. We will endeavour to serialize and analyse the figures after the publication and make an informed opinion for our readership and the general Gambian populace. Be patient with us in the weeks ahead.
THE UNDILUTED FIGURES
Receipts of Revenues, Grants and Loans
*****To be continued next week!
THE CURRENCY MARKETS
*** These are indicative figures as per the 2nd. December, 2019.
THE COMMODITY MARKETS IN THE GREATER BANJUL AREAS
*** Market prices are as at 02nd. December, 2019
1. You must gain control over your money or the lack of it will forever control you.
2. Investing should be more like watching paint dry or watching grass grow. If you want excitement, take $800 and go to Las Vegas.
3. Every time you borrow money, you’re robbing your future self.
By–Nathan W. Morris
4. Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.
5. Never spend your money before you have it.
6. The stock market is filled with individuals who know the price of everything, but the value of nothing.
7. Wealth is not his that has it, but his that enjoys it.
8. It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for.
9. I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
By–Thomas A. Edison
10. If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents. Value what you know & start charging for it.
11. I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.
By –Thomas Jefferson.